BITUVER membranes are realized with elastoplastomeric (BPP) compound that reaches –5°C cold flexibility made by a low filler
content. The products are reinforced by polyester stabilized with glass filaments or by glass mat.
BITUVER is also available in the “TEX” version with “DECOTEX” treatment, consisting in the application on the upper face of a special
black polypropylene tissue.
BITUVER MINERAL is available with natural or colored slates.
- excellent adhesion
- quality comparable to higher range membranes
- excellent value for money
- good mechanical strength
- ideal even under heavy protection
- Use Personal Protective Equipment as requested by law;
- Clean properly the surface on which membranes has to be
- The treatment of the application surface with Bituver ECOPRIVER water based bituminous primer is suggested;
- BITUVER X-5 is meant to be applied by flame with a gas propane blow torch by heating the lower face, covered with a special
- Apply between +5° C and + 35° C.